If you want to buy a simple modern free standing wardrobe shelving, the European-style wardrobe is a very good choice, it is the most popular and deeply loved by consumers. Our company has designed and produced the following modern free standing wardrobe shelving for you.
Below we introduce the product features and other conditions of this modern free standing wardrobe shelving to help you better buy and use it.
1. The level and pattern of the free standing wardrobe shelving are very distinct, with certain geometric aesthetics permeating it. It looks more compact after placing things, and it is more convenient to pack clothes. Another advantage is that the partitions of the open wardrobe shelving can be removed and moved freely, which is convenient for you to design your own unique wardrobe shelving.
2. Most of the open wardrobes are custom wardrobes, which need to be installed according to the size of the room. Generally, the open wardrobe shelving occupies a relatively large room area, giving people a more luxurious and atmospheric feeling.
3. Open wardrobe shelves are basically embedded, and the wardrobe style can be coordinated with the bedroom decoration style. And unlike other open wardrobes, it has a strong home color and is not separated from the bedroom.
They have a great impact on the quality of drawers and shelves, even on the steel frames. The requirements are also very high, the cost is generally not cheap.
1. Divide the clothes into three categories, and arrange them according to the distance. The entrance of the dressing room is very convenient for taking things. You can put underwear, socks, leather bags, ties, shoes, and other small items here.
2. Drawers and shelves can be designed in the lower space, and foldable T-shirts, sweaters, etc. can be placed.
3. In the innermost part of the dressing room, a large space can be reserved to store seasonal bedding, luggage, and larger-sized items that are not commonly used.
4. Suits, coats, shirts, trousers, skirts, and other clothes can be placed in the middle of the dressing room and hung on the upper and lower bars according to the length of the clothes and trousers.