The boltless rack is one of the commonly used storage racks, which is named after the way of rivets between the beam and the column. This kind of rivet rack assembly does not require screws and has the characteristics of convenient disassembly and assembly. Boltless metal racks are light-duty storage racks, with a load-bearing capacity of ≦180kg/layer.
Structure of boltless rack:
1. The boltless rack adopts a buckled structure, which is easy to disassemble and assemble; it is equipped with plastic feet in the contact with the ground;
2. Rivet rack column: It is made of double-sided punching of equilateral angle steel, and the hole distance is arranged in a straight line at a distance of 50mm. The column hole is used to attach the laminate;
3. Rivet rack steel laminates: cold-rolled steel plates are bent on four sides according to the required size. Laminates can be selected from steel laminates or wood laminates;
4. The upright column and the steel laminate are connected and fixed by the quick-buckle pin and the triangular fixed piece;
5. After the rivet rack parts are processed and formed, the finished products are assembled after grinding, pickling, phosphating, powder electrostatic spraying, drying, and other processes. The surface of the finished rivet rack produced is smooth and beautiful; the laminate can be adjusted up and down, and it is easy to disassemble and assemble.
Production Process of boltless rack:
1. The specifications of the rivet rack column are 30×30mm angle steel profiles, which are made of strip steel that is flattened, rolled by a rolling mill, punched by a punch, and then cut according to the specified height;
2. The rivet rack laminate is made of a cold plate, which is made by flattening, slitting, bending and welding reinforcing ribs.;
3. After the rivet rack column and the laminate are processed into semi-finished products, the latter process can be sprayed. After completion, it can be packaged and shipped;
4. The boltless metal rack is one of the ideal substitutes for the simple rack that replaces the original enterprise with angle steel welding and the beam is covered with wooden planks. The product has the advantages of low cost, simple assembly, and disassembly, and can be used alone;
5. The boltless racks can be designed and manufactured according to the actual storage space.
Application of boltless rack:
1. It is usually used for the storage of small and medium-sized and light goods, and the load-bearing range of a single layer is preset within 180kg.
2. Mainly based on manpower, manual handling, storage, and picking operations.