The stackable plastic storage bin is a storage device used to store various parts and facilitate parts management. Standard colors are red, yellow, blue, and black; below 80 degrees Celsius, it is resistant to common acid, alkali, and any solvent; the water absorption rate of the plastic parts box is less than 0.01%, and the moisture resistance is good. The plastic parts box is light in weight and has a long service life.
1.Impact resistant high strength modified PP material.
2.Resistant to common acid and alkali and various solvents at 55 ℃.
3.Strong moisture resistance, surface water absorption less than 0.01%.
4.Adapt to ambient temperature – 20 ~ 70 ℃.
5.Smooth surface, easy to clean and maintain.
1. The stackable plastic storage bins keep small parts organized in less space, which is ideal for workbenches and assembly areas.
2. Reinforced walls for stable, non-shift stacking.
3. Front, back, and side grips for easy handling.
4. Bin dividers – Separate bins into handy sections.
5. Label holders – Identify your bins with self-adhering label holders.
6. Bin storage systems available.
|Model||Size(mm)||Carton size(mm)||Qty per carton|
Color: Red, Blue, Yellow, It can also support customization
Application: Can be placed and used together with shelves
Bearing: Customized according to customer requirements
Packing: Export packing according to standard, or packing according to customer’s requirement