The push back pallet rack, also known as the press in pallet rack, is a multi-layer trolley overlapped between the front and rear beams. The stacked goods are pushed into the trolley from the outside, and the stored goods will push the original goods into the inside.
The push back pallet rack adopts the principle of the combination of track and pallet trolley. The track has a certain slope (about 3 °). Using the self weight of the goods, the pallet goods are specified for single end storage, and the goods are first in and last out. It is suitable for the storage of large quantities and few varieties of goods, with high space utilization and flexible and convenient access.
1. The push back pallet rack is composed of typical structural parts such as pallet car. The pallet car has flowable characteristics. Goods are specified to enter and exit at one end of the storage rack and follow the order of first in and last out.
2. When storing and transporting goods, the forklift is only located at the lower end of the rack channel without entering the shelf cargo storage channel. This kind of storage rack has the typical characteristics of high storage density and fast storage and transportation speed.
3. It is usually used in occasions where the storage space is extremely limited, but the storage capacity must be increased or the time requirements for goods are not high.
1. When the number of pallets of a product is large and “first in first out” is not required, the working procedure can be simplified and the benefit is very significant.
2. The picking time can be shortened without special handling equipment.
3. Due to the large storage area and less channels, the space utilization and productivity are very high.
4. The push back pallet rack can avoid the cargo damage often caused by loading and unloading of high-density storage shelves.
1. Forklift access.
2. The push back pallet rack is suitable for small variety and large quantities of goods, and the operation mode of first in and last out.
3. Push back pallet rack is suitable for freezers and other situations that need to greatly improve space utilization.