Drive in shelf is also called drive through shelf. The shelf features are as follows:
1. It is a kind of whole-span rack without channel division and continuity. On the supporting guide rail, pallets are stored in depth direction, one after another, which makes high-density storage possible.
2. Goods are accessed from the same side of the shelf, stored first and then taken out. Balanced weight and forward forklift truck can easily enter the shelf to access goods without occupying multiple channels.
3. This kind of shelf is suitable for storing large quantities and few varieties of goods.
4. Full-inserting assembly structure of drive in pallet racking, column piece is assembly structure, the total depth of rack in wall area can be designed to be less than 7 pallet depths, and the total depth of shelf in middle area can be less than 9 pallet depths, so as to improve the efficiency and reliability of forklift access.
5. The investment cost is relatively low, which is suitable for the situation of large lateral size, small variety, large quantity and predictable access mode of goods. It is often used to store large quantities of goods of the same type. It is widely used in various warehous and logistics centers, such as food, tobacco, dairy, beverage and other industries, and cold storage is also more common.
Post time: 07-24-2019