The radio shuttle pallet rack system consists of a supporting rack, shuttle rails, and a radio shuttle car (also called a pallet runner or pallet mole). The radio shuttle car runs on the rails and is driven by electric motors. It also has a platform on the top that can lift up and down. The lifting action is required to lift a pallet that is placed on the rail and then the electric motor moves the car with the pallet on top into the storage rack in order to deposit the pallet in its right position.
When the pallet is needed, the car moves in under the pallet, lifts it, and brings it to the front of the storage rack where it can be retrieved by a forklift. All the movements of the shuttle car are controlled by a handheld remote control. The shuttle car is placed in the desired lane with a forklift.
The radio shuttle pallet rack has a battery-operated motor inside that can run for a full 8-hour shift before it needs recharging. It also has sensors that can pick up its location within the storage rack and in relation to the pallet, it needs to deposit or retrieve thereby reducing the monitoring by an operator. It has a robust shell with easy access to parts that needs maintenance. All the components used are locally sourced “off the shelf” components to ensure availability in case of a breakdown.
The radio shuttle car can provide the perfect solution to dense storage situations. One of the conventional methods would be to install drive-in pallet racking which is great at space utilization but can sometimes inhibit efficiencies when storing the deep pallets as well as potential damage to uprights.
The radio shuttle pallet rack system gives the same space utilization but removes the inefficiencies and risk of damage. All the forklift operator needs to do is place a pallet onto a shuttle position and activate the shuttle and it does the rest of the work, freeing up the operator to complete other tasks.
· Goods can be stored in the warehouses with the highest density and low cost.
· Storage Style: FIFO or FILO, Optional tunnel picking.
· As each pallet only needs to be positioned at the beginning of the deep lane storage it increases efficiency within operations.
· Better safety and anti-seismic performance than drive-in pallet racks.
· Technical Specifications.
· Nominal Loading capacity: 500 KGS~1500KGS
· Running Speed: Max.1.1M/S
· Operation Methods: To be operated manually or vehicle-mounted or Radio remote control Temperature in the freezer:-30°C
Radio Shuttle Cart is a fully programmable deep lane storage and retrieval system used to transport pallets within a racking structure for maximum storage and throughput of bulk stored items. The radio shuttle pallet rack system allows for more pallets to be stored in a given area when compared to the normal static storage rack. It also minimizes damage to the storage rack because the forklift does not have to travel into the storage racking, as is the case with the drive-in pallet rack. Accessibility is increased because all the levels can be accessed at any time. In a drive-in pallet rack system, the bottom level must be cleared first in order to be able to access the higher levels.
Please inform us as below for a quick quotation
1) drawing. (If not available, we can provide). We can design your storage racking system for free according to your requirements.
2) Size of your warehouse.
3) Width, depth of racking.
4) Height of racking system.
5) How many bays do you want.
6) How many layers do you want.
7) Loading capacity of each layer.
8) RAL color you want.